Mini Coaching Business Bundle (For smaller coaching businesses or just starting out)
Why is a coaching contract agreement important?
Introducing a formal agreement at the point of signing a new client does a couple of things:
- It shows the client that this isn’t your first rodeo, and you mean business. In other words, having a professional agreement gives you credibility.
- It sets clear expectations of what your coaching fees are, which is motivating for your client to put in the work to get the most value from your coaching.
- A coaching contract frees up your time to empower your clients, instead of following up on compliance and the fine print of your relationship.
As you can see, a coaching contract is a critical piece to your coaching toolkit, and our template makes it super easy to implement.
This Coaching Contract Bundle contains:
- Coaching Agreement Template
- Coaching Services (1:1 Individual or Group
- Fees / Payment Terms
- Refund / Cancelation Policy
- Client Responsibilities
- Non-Disparagement Clause
- Intellectual Property Ownership
- Limitation of Liability
- Quick Instruction guide with tips and more!